Over the last decade, more businesses have taken notice of environmentally friendly options, but can this be a growth sector for Fairfield County and Connecticut? Please join the Connecticut Mirror, the state’s award-winning public policy news organization, and its partners — the Tremaine Foundation and the Fairfield County Community Foundation — in this lively discussion with lawmakers, environmentalists, engineers and business leaders on Thursday, Oct. 10, at 7 p.m. at The Westport Library. Where Does Connecticut Fit In The Clean Energy Economy?
* – This event is part of the Fairfield County Community Foundation competitive grant challenge.
- Connecticut State Rep. Jonathan Steinberg (D- Westport)
- Jennifer O’Donnell, Principal Engineer/Environmental Data Analyst, Coastal Ocean Analytics, LLC
- Bryan Garcia, President and CEO, Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority (CEFIA)
- Alex Kragie, Deputy Chief of Staff, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection