Phil Young, state representative for the 120th assembly district, which the house of Bradshaw is in. He said that there are several programs to help landlords and tenants, including Temporary Housing Assistance Program (TRHAP). “The problem is if the landlords don’t get their rent, then they can’t pay taxes,” Young said. “It’s a vicious circle. It’s gonna hurt the state in a long term, a lot. These are some of the things that the pandemic is causing. We have to try to figure out.” Yehyun Kim / ctmirror.org

Leave a comment