Over the last decade, more businesses have taken notice of environmentally friendly options, but can this be a growth sector for Fairfield County and Connecticut? Please join the Connecticut Mirror, the state’s award-winning public policy news organization, and its partners — the Tremaine Foundation and the Fairfield County Community Foundation — in this lively discussion with lawmakers, environmentalists, engineers and business leaders on Thursday, Oct. 10, at 7 p.m. at The Westport Library. Where Does Connecticut Fit In The Clean Energy Economy?
* – This event is part of the Fairfield County Community Foundation competitive grant challenge.
- Connecticut State Rep. Jonathan Steinberg (D- Westport)
- Jennifer O’Donnell, Principal Engineer/Environmental Data Analyst, Coastal Ocean Analytics, LLC
- Bryan Garcia, President and CEO, Clean Energy Finance and Investment Authority (CEFIA)
- Alex Kragie, Deputy Chief of Staff, Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection
Sign up for CT Mirror's free daily news summary.
Free to Read. Not Free to Produce.
The Connecticut Mirror is a nonprofit newsroom. 90% of our revenue comes from people like you. If you value our reporting please consider making a donation. You'll enjoy reading CT Mirror even more knowing you helped make it happen.YES, I'LL DONATE TODAY