Free Event Tonight: CT Mirror Tour – Generation For Hire/20 somethings in the Connecticut workforce
This event is free and open to the public.
Connecticut produces thousands of college graduates every year, but does the emerging economic order require the skills they actually possess? What are Connecticut’s employers, educators, and economic development leaders doing to retain a generation of students who entered college at the beginning of the recession — and where will these young adults be in five years? Please join The Connecticut Mirror, the state’s award-winning public policy news organization, and its partner, the Wyomissing Foundation, in this lively discussion with economists, entrepreneurs and experts on Monday, Oct. 21, at 6:30 p.m. in the Wilde Auditorium at the University of Hartford.
- Orlando Rodriguez – Senior Policy Fellow, Connecticut Voices For Children
- Wayne Vaughan – President, Fuscient
- Peter Gioia – Vice President/Economist,Connecticut Business & Industry Association
- Katelyn N. Anton – Community Manager, Independent Software | Whiteboard
- Dr. Daniel Kennedy – Senior Economist, Connecticut Department of Labor
Sign up for CT Mirror's free daily news summary.
Free to Read. Not Free to Produce.
The Connecticut Mirror is a nonprofit newsroom. 90% of our revenue comes from people like you. If you value our reporting please consider making a donation. You'll enjoy reading CT Mirror even more knowing you helped make it happen.YES, I'LL DONATE TODAY