Dealing effectively with our long-term obligations is critical to sustaining investments in education, transportation, and other elements of a strong economic and employment foundation. These issues will be a focus of the 2014 Gubernatorial and Legislative races. Become a more informed voter by listening to a distinguished panel analyze and discuss Connecticut’s fiscal challenges and opportunities.
“Fiscal Sustainability: Critical to Connecticut’s Growth,” the first in a series of programs throughout the year discussing the state’s fiscal challenges and opportunities, will take place Tuesday, February 25, 2014, from 8-10 a.m. at The Society Room, 31 Pratt Street, Hartford.
The event is sponsored by Webster Bank.
The first distinguished panel includes:
- Benjamin Barnes, Secretary, State of Connecticut Office of Policy Management
- Donald Boyd, Senior Fellow, Rockefeller Institute of Government, Co-Executive Director, Task Force on the State Budget Crisis
- Spencer Cain, President, Cain Associates LLC
- Keith Phaneuf, State Budget Reporter, The Connecticut Mirror
When: Tuesday, February 25, 2014, 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Where: The Society Room, 31 Pratt Street, Hartford
Details: Registration, Networking & Continental Breakfast at 8:00 a.m., Program Start at 8:30 a.m.
$25 per person
Please register at www.metrohartford.com
This program series produced in partnership by:
- Bridgeport Regional Business Council
- MetroHartford Alliance
- Chamber of Commerce Eastern Connecticut
- Waterbury Regional Chamber
- The Connecticut Mirror
- Connecticut Institute for the 21st Century